Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I HAVE A NEW BLOG

I have created a new blog..... I don't get much time to craft these days. I never knew living in the country was so much work.... and fun. I am always doing something around my house but lately it hasn't been crafting. Sadly :(   I would love to share many things with you but for some reason I didn't really want to post it here. Just feels like this is a crafty only type place. Ya know? Anywayz, If you guys want to see what I am up too then head on over to http://betweenthealmondtrees.blogspot.com/

I am going to try and post there everyday, just to kinda let you know what I have been up to for the day. I will still post here but only if it is crafty. Then again I just might transfer everything over there. We will see how it goes. Much love to all ( 15) of you that have put up this far with my bad blogging!!!  LOL 

Cya Between the Almond Trees!! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness....you take this awesome pics.....show Leo....this is GREAT! I'm too busy right now to do any cards, but I can surf a little a night before bed....Yup, love your new blog.

    ReplyDelete